Blooom, founded in 2013 in America’s heartland, is a rapidly growing financial technology company that is hell-bent on disrupting the status quo on how financial services are delivered to millions of middle class Americans. Named one of the Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Personal Finance by Fast Company Magazine, blooom is based in Leawood, Kansas in the single most desirable location in all of Johnson County – the Park Place development.
PLEASE NOTE: those only looking for maximum personal compensation need not apply here but if you are genuinely interested in making a difference in the lives of our clients through your work – welcome home. You have a chance to be among the very first 30 employees at a company that, we believe, will go on to become a household name and maybe…you will even find out why there are 3 Os in blooom!
COMP, BENEFITS, & PERKS
Salary: $60,000 to $80,000
Equity: 0.05% to 0.09%
Vacation/Time off: at your choosing
Catered in-office lunch (3x per week)
401k + match, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Disability
Blooom is looking for an experienced Campaign Manager to implement digital and traditional marketing tactics to increase blooom’s client base. You will modify (and create) multiple campaigns, assess performance, and optimize. You will work closely with our talented in-house creative team and outside agencies to translate business objectives into powerful, effective campaigns that resonate with our prospective clients.
- Utilize best practices in digital marketing effectiveness to develop campaigns, set up targeting, develop and monitor performance and regularly leverage testing to scale.
- Work in partnership with outside agencies to develop and implement integrated campaigns, including campaign planning and design, tactic selection, targeting, campaign performance and post campaign analysis.
- Act as project manager to all campaigns to ensure we stay on-time and achieve client growth goals.
- Continuously explore potential advertising opportunities to identify those worth testing.
- Analytical thinker with a can-do, problem-solving attitude and a depth of knowledge in digital analytics, campaign tracking and ROI metrics. Experience with A/B and multi-variate testing required.
- Excellent project management skills with a bias towards action against goals, on-time delivery and operational excellence.
- Strong interpersonal skills that foster teamwork and inspire confidence. Strong communication and presentation skills with an ability to communicate both upwardly and cross functionally.
- 5+ years of experience launching digital marketing campaigns across various networks including: Facebook, AdWords, Instagram, Pinterest, SnapChat, etc. in a fast-paced consumer environment, preferably within a subscription-based business.
- 3+ years of experience launching traditional marketing campaigns including: TV, radio, print, direct mail, billboards, etc. with a solid foundation of defining success
- Agency experience is strongly preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.