Email/CRM Marketing Manager
Blooom, founded in 2013 in America’s heartland, is a rapidly growing financial technology company that is hell-bent on disrupting the status quo on how financial services are delivered to millions of middle class Americans. Named one of the Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Personal Finance by Fast Company Magazine, blooom is based in Leawood, Kansas in the single most desirable location in all of Johnson County – the Park Place development.
PLEASE NOTE: those only looking for maximum personal compensation need not apply here but if you are genuinely interested in making a difference in the lives of our clients through your work – welcome home. You have a chance to be among the very first 30 employees at a company that, we believe, will go on to become a household name and maybe…you will even find out why there are 3 Os in blooom!
COMP, BENEFITS & PERKS
Salary: $60,000 - $80,000
Equity: 0.05% to 0.09%
Vacation/Time off: at your choosing
Catered in-office lunch (3x per week)
401k + match, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Disability
We are looking for an experienced Email/CRM Marketing Manager to implement programs to activate, engage, and retain blooom clients. You’ll review our existing email lifecycle campaigns and have an opportunity to dramatically influence our strategy. You will modify (and create) multiple messaging campaigns, assess performance, and optimize. You will work closely with your marketing peers to increase pull through, retention rates and overall client satisfaction.
- Utilize best practices in leveraging our CRM platform (currently Intercom) to develop email campaigns, set up segmentation rules, develop and monitor testing scenarios and regularly surface performance insights to the broader team. This includes implementing lifecycle strategies, marketing automation, user segmentation/scoring, and leveraging dynamic/triggered messaging to optimize campaign responsiveness.
- Work in partnership with the rest of the marketing team to develop and implement lifecycle campaigns, including campaign planning and design, targeting criteria selection, list management, campaign health monitoring and post campaign analysis.
- Provide operational planning and execution for CRM programs which include but aren’t limited to the following:
- Set-up and deploy complex and automated communication journeys.
- Set up business rules that drive content, triggers, audience segmentation and cadence.
- Quickly identify and troubleshoot any performance issues and demonstrate an ability to drive successful resolutions.
- Manage schedule of deployment to optimize user response/experience and actively manage contact list size & health.
- Develop, set up, execute and own on-going test plan. Ensure tests conducted are measurable and can be tied back to business impact.
- Analytical thinker with a can-do, problem solving attitude and a depth of knowledge in digital analytics, campaign tracking and ROI metrics. Experience with A/B and multi-variate testing required.
- Excellent project management skills with a bias towards action against goals, on-time delivery and operational excellence.
- Strong interpersonal skills that foster teamwork and inspire confidence. Strong communication and presentation skills with an ability to communicate both upwardly and cross functionally.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- 5+ years of experience in CRM / database / direct marketing experience in a fast-paced consumer environment, preferably within a subscription based business.
- Experience with a major Email Service Provider or CRM platform is required, Intercom experience strongly preferred.