Affiliate and Referral Marketing Manager
Blooom, founded in 2013 in America’s heartland, is a rapidly growing financial technology company that is hell-bent on disrupting the status quo on how financial services are delivered to millions of middle class Americans. Named one of the Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Personal Finance by Fast Company Magazine, blooom is based in Leawood, Kansas in the single most desirable location in all of Johnson County – the Park Place development.
PLEASE NOTE: those only looking for maximum personal compensation need not apply here but if you are genuinely interested in making a difference in the lives of our clients through your work – welcome home. You have a chance to be among the very first 30 employees at a company that, we believe, will go on to become a household name and maybe…you will even find out why there are 3 Os in blooom!
COMP, BENEFITS & PERKS
Salary: $50,000 - $70,000
Vacation/Time off: at your choosing
Catered in-office lunch (3x per week)
401k + match, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Disability
In this strategic marketing role the individual will develop affiliate marketing programs that will deliver growth opportunities. This individual will thrive in a goal driven environment. Blooom had early success with a handful of affiliate partners in 2016 and is looking to scale in 2017. They will be responsible for optimizing retention strategies and building advocacy within our active client population. The candidate who fills this role will have an opportunity to own both programs and have a huge impact on organizational growth.
- Expand our affiliate network via large affiliate platforms
- Maintain our relationships with existing partners.
- Launch unique promotions to drive short-term/seasonal volumes from affiliates.
- Work with our creative team to update affiliate creative and landing pages.
- Kickoff our new referral program for existing clients (and employees).
- Integrate referral program throughout all client touchpoints (web, email, etc.).
- Track and report lead volume through affiliate and referral programs.
- Problem solving is your middle name.
- Lives and dies by the numbers.
- Motivated to learn, share and improve.
- Thorough and detail-orientated.
- Self-starter who loves to “own things” end-to-end.
- Proven ability to work independently and proactively.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 2+ years’ experience lead growth through affiliate programs.
- Experience with large affiliate platforms such as Commission Junction (or equivalent).
- 1+ years’ experience growing sales through referral platforms/campaigns.
- Experience with referral platforms such as Ambassador.
- Comfortable in Excel and measuring/tracking performance.